The basic ring tongue type is the safest and most reliable, because it cannot be disconnected unless the screw is completely removed. Chamfered barrel edge for faster, easier insertion of wire. Actually gathers frayed strands by funnel action. Full barrel length, (1/4") long, eliminates loss of time finding a critical crimping location, besides squeeze-outs and shearing. These terminals have multiple deep V-notches, which securely grip the wire, providing best contact and maximum holding power over wide contact area.
Features and Benefits
• Color-coded insulator allows easy identification of terminal size and wire gauge.
• Avikrimp™ provides a metal insulation support sleeve for superior strain relief
• The color-coded Nylon insulating sleeve extends beyond the metal support sleeve
• Terminals funnel entrance is designed for increased crimping rates by speeding wire delivery into the crimp section and eliminating wire strand fold back.
• MRO (Maintenance Repair and Operations)
• Construction / Mining
• Energy / Power
• Production Equipment
• Environmental Equipment and Controls
• Blower Motors