Quick disconnects allow for quickly connecting or disconnecting a terminal. The front end of the terminal has a female-type receptacle which allows the terminal to slide onto and off of a male blade. Quick Disconnects (QDs) are female terminals that mate with male tab terminals, tab adapters, and terminal blocks fitted with male tabs.
Features and Benefits
• Color-coded insulator allows easy indentification of terminal size and wire gauge.
• Avikrimp™ provides a metal insulation support sleeve for superior strain relief
• These fulfill the double crimp (support) requirements of VDE and other DIN specifications
• Make two 6.35mm (.250") x 0.81 (.032") male tabs from one male tab when an add-on circuit is needed
• Converts one Power Block 1/4" (female) to two male tabs 10 deg. bend-up; 120 deg. bend-back
• Splices two female 1/4" quick connects
• MRO (Maintenance Repair and Operations)
• Consumer Applications
• Power Applications
• Motor Applications