Molex's PanelMate™ series is an ultra low-profile connector system designed for tight packaging applications. - Molex's new CLIK-Mate™ connectors provide dual positive locks and a superior audible "click" to help ensure connectors are fully mated. - The Sherlock™ system utilizes Molex's proven 50212 terminal, along with a positive lock housing. - Molex's new MicroClasp™ system provides space savings and easy mating/unmating, plus, includes a unique inner positive lock that provides latch protection, secure retention and an audible mating "click". - Pico-Spox™ provides Anti-fishhooking box design protects contact area.
Features and Benefits
• Tuning fork style contact design Secure contact, and avoids terminal stubbing
• Flat area for pick-and-place Easy automatic board placement
• Audible "click", low insertion force and secure mating / Inner positive lock Latch protection, secure mating, audible "click"
• Box-style contact Protects contact area / Two-point contact design Secure electrical contact, High current capable
• Polarizing features Ensures proper mating / Reinforced metal solder tabs Secure PCB retention
• Friction lock Good mating retention
• White Goods
• Home Applications LCD/PDP TVs Consumer
• Computer Data Communication Equipment
• Vending and Gaming
• Industrial and Business Equipment
• Office machines
• Any application requiring superior mating assurance