Quick disconnects allow for quickly connecting or disconnecting a terminal. The front end of the terminal has a female-type receptacle which allows the terminal to slide onto and off of a male blade. Flags are a type of product that are used when there is a space constraint, and a regular straight Quick Disconnect is too large. Piggyback Quick Disconnects can be used when multiple connections (also called piggyback) are required and there are a limited number of male tabs. The piggyback actually allows another QD to be connected to its tab and then the piggyback is connected to a tab. Spades have the open tongue end used for rapid insertion on the mounting screw. The spade is usually used on free standing studs. The Snap plug is a round bullet-like terminal that plugs or "snaps" into the female receptacle. Snaps are used in a variety of applications where a "quick disconnect" connection is needed, but there is not enough space for a normal QD coupler. Like a coupler set, the male and female pieces can be connected and disconnected many times. Closed-end connectors are used in a variety of situations to "pigtail" or tie together 2 or more wires. Butt Splices allow two stripped wires to be inserted into each end and "butt" in the center, with the crimp securing both wires together. The Step Down Butt Splice is the perfect solution when 2 wires need to be inserted in one end of a splice and a single wire in the other end.
Features and Benefits
• Color-coded insulator allows easy identification of terminal size and wire gauge.
• The Step Down Butt Splice is the perfect solution when 2 wires need to be spliced to a single wire
• Avikrimp provides a metal insulation support sleeve for superior strain relief
• The color-coded Nylon insulating sleeve extends beyond the metal support sleeve
• Terminals funnel entrance is designed for increased crimping rates by speeding wire delivery into the crimp section and eliminating wire strand fold back.
• A wire stop stamped into the crimp barrel prevents insertion of over-stripped wires.
• MRO (Maintenance Repair and Operations)
• Consumer Applications
• Power Applications
• Motor Applications
• Construction / Mining
• Energy / Power
• Production Equipment
• Environmental Equipment and Controls
• Blower Motors