Stripped wires are inserted from each end and "butt" in the center. Then a crimp at each end secures the connection.
Features and Benefits
• Translucent "see-through" insulator provides fast, on-line quality control inspection by allowing a quick visual check of the wire/terminal assembly.
• Color-coded insulator allows easy identification of terminal size and wire gauge.
• A wire stop stamped into the crimp barrel prevents insertion of over-stripped wires.
• Terminals funnel entrance is designed for increased crimping rates by speeding wire delivery into the crimp section and eliminating wire strand fold back.
• MRO (Maintenance Repair and Operations)
• Consumer applications
• Power applications
• Motor applications