Quick disconnects allow for quickly connecting or disconnecting a terminal. The front end of the terminal has a female-type receptacle which allows the terminal to slide onto and off of a male blade.
Features and Benefits
• Translucent "see-through" insulator provides fast, on-line quality control inspection by allowing a quick visual check of the wire/terminal assembly.
• Color-coded insulator allows easy indentification of terminal size and wire gauge.
• A wire stop stamped into the crimp barrel prevents insertion of over-stripped wires.
• Terminals funnel entrance is designed for increased crimping rates by speeding wire delivery into the crimp section and eliminating wire strand fold back.
• MRO (Maintenance Repair and Operations)
• Consumer Applications
• Power Applications
• Motor Applications