Molex® Quick disconnects allow for quickly connecting or disconnecting a terminal. The front end of the terminal has a female-type receptacle which allows the terminal to slide onto and off of a male blade.
Features and Benefits
• Color-coded insulator allows easy identification of terminal size and wire gauge.
• A wire stop stamped into the crimp barrel prevents insertion of over-stripped wires.
• Terminal funnel entrance is designed for increased crimping rates by speeding wire delivery into the crimp section and eliminating wire strand fold back.
• MRO (Maintenance Repair and Operations)
• Consumer applications
• Power applications
• Motor applications
• Construction / Mining
• Energy / Power
• Production Equipment
• Environmental Equipment and Controls
• Blower Motors